Crock Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup packed Biscoff cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 (5 oz) small can evaporated milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
Line a crock pot with foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together crumbs and butter until combined; pack into bottom of crock pot.
In a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy. Beat in pumpkin until well combined. Beat in evaporated milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt until well combined. Beat in eggs until well combined. Pour filling over crust.
Cover with lid and cook 3 hours on high, or until top starts to crack. Remove lid and cool for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, lift out foil and slice into wedges.
Makes 10-12 servings