Chris Krinkle Cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted (I used Ghiradelli)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1//3-1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
In a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat together butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy - about 1-2 minutes. Beat in egg and water until combined. Beat in melted chocolate until combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets, spacing about an inch apart. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crisp and set. Cool at least 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks/plate.
Makes about 2 dozen