Peanut Butter M&M Monster Cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup Crisco
- 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cups peanut M&M's
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk in oats until combined.
In a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed, beat together Crisco, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in vanilla and egg until well combined, about 2 minutes. Beat in flour-oat mixture until combined. Beat in peanut butter chips and M&M's until well combined.
Measure out dough into equal, round balls, and place on cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Cool for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.